Sunday, July 26, 2009

Celebrating Bday

Today is my best buddy ---> Rou Xiang's birthday.

We supposed to meet at my house at 5:30PM, but the Bday girl was late. She finally reached my house at 6:30PM. We went to Jalan Simpang Tiga,99 Fashion. Yeah, Patty and I decided to buy her a set of clothes as present for this year. Rou Xiang was shy to choose the clothes, so I walked around and took 4-5 clothes and forced her to the fitting room. Finally, we bought a pair of black stocking, a clothes woth black & white strip, and a elastic belt with a big ribbon. We required Bday girl to wear this set and later on, we went to the Scotland,located just beside the 4mile Everise.

We reached the Scotland at 7:30PM, were waiting for another 2 guys to come. Finally, they shows up, at 8Pm. We ordered nice food and drink (Scotland don't have much choice of drinks although). We chit chatting and enjoying our food. After dinner, we had a chocolate cake as our dessert. Hmm... I'm dont really like to eat chocolate cake,it is too sweet for me.

We left there at about 9:15Pm. We had a nice night tonight...

Happy Birthday ya Rou Xiang



Taken in the fitting room, Rou Xiang with her new clothes (this is the first time she wear black stocking and this type of belt), Patty and me,Penny


Taken at Scotland, Penny with Bday girl



Bday girl with the cake



Three of Us, Best Buddy



The chocolate cake, the most failure part tonight. No body like to eat chocolate cake...

No comments: