Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ballet Exam Result---Honors

Went to ballet class like usual,yet today was a bit different. Yes,it is. Today i got my CSTD Ballet Examination result......
I got honors

I have two kind of thought after i got the result

Think negatively:
I aimed for honors plus actually
I know my weakness
My stamina is insufficient at the solo dance part
Lost mark in that section
I should train my stamina earlier
I shouldn't give up when i was in Form1
I shouldn't give up no matter what

Think positively:
I've tried my best
And this is my first time taking ballet exam (i used to took part in Chinese Traditional Dance exam)
I have given up dance for 5 years long
I do not wan to compare with others
I compete with myself

hmm...i should thinking positively

17 of us took part,few of us fail and few of us gonna quit after this, my partner-Pei Ling also gonna quit too... feel sad when i heard it...

I've decided to continue the pre-major ballet class, unfortunately, i can only joining them until the end of this year. I wanted to continue my ballet when i go KL next year,hope that i can find a good dance academy school there.



Got the result like this,this is what so called "doctor handwriting". Din expect that ballet examiner also do this writing. haha. I can only read few words like "well done,good presentation, very carefully done, good performance, good try, becarful with the technique, be careful not to move the body alignment..."

The examiner is Merilyn Fishers, from Australia
note:CDST ballet syllabus is from Australia

2 comments:

Angelina Chan said...

huhu~ i'd been reading n writing words like that so i dagai can read them lolx hope im not too kepo to help u to type them out haha...

good, work to open the thigh "blabla", try to control through the thigh. tendu/glisse work to pull up the supporting leg n work the turn out show the rotating of the legs. r.d.hambe n work "blabla" keep the hip square, try to show the full extension of leg deriere(back part, forget how to spell) developpe. work to show the "blabla" in demi pointe. well done

well executed, b/tendu work to pull the working leg up. piroutte well done.

good presentation,try to work on your turn out. becareful not to overcross the alignments. good work.

good try, becareful with the technique. try not to kick the glissade. take care with closing of steps. stretch legs with beaten steps( guess is beaten?) good presentation.

very careufully done.

be careful with the technique in the routine. good performance.

n goodluck for the result =)

Princess Penny said...

Thanks for the helping to translate!!