Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day

Today is Father's Day,my family and I went out for Father's Day dinner. My sister didn't book any restaurant so,we were hardly to find a place for the dinner. We went to so many place and at the end, we reached Ling Long Cafe where there was only a free table. The food took so long to serve. We were chit-chatting. Honestly,i seldom talk to my dad. Every time when he pick me to school,along the journey we seldom talk. I only say bye when i get down the car. I know i shouldn't. I actually care about him but i dont know how to show him. I did blame at him, for his stubbornness but now not anymore. After the dinner,we went to boulevard and buy stuff. My dad loves to go boulevard hypermarket. I'm not a good child as i always reject him when he asked me to go there with him. Family is something i want to cherish now. Maybe, i should talk more often to him and spend more time with him and family, as i'm leaving home very soon...

Dad,Happy Father's Day. Stay healthy and strong forever

Some dishes we ordered at Ling Long Cafe

Butter Prawns-My favourite


Small Kai Lan


Thai style Mango Fish-Nice


Sweet & Sour Pork, Bi Lim


Taken after the dinner

No comments: